iPhone is a phone that is fairly sophisticated and practical and can help our daily life. A lot of people think this is just a phone. But behind a cell phone with a mini size that fits of your hand and kept in your pocket, iPhone is a small computer or laptop for those who have it. If your iPhone has some problem, then you should immediately reset it to resolve the problem. Restart has several categories: basic restart, reset is more comprehensive, or sometimes even remove all content from the iPhone to start again from scratch with the restart can restore from a backup.
If you read the iPhone 8 manual instructions that require to reset your phone, make sure you know where the reset should you use on your phone. Before you begin to reset, don’t forget to back up data on your phone. Reboot your phone will not remove or delete your data or settings.
Steps to restart your iPhone 8
Restart your iPhone 8 same with just like you turn off and turn on your phone back to fix some problems such as connectivity, Wi – Fi and other problems.
- Press the on/off button until the power off slider appears on the screen.
- Release the on/off button. Move the power off slider from left to right. You will see the spinner on the screen shows a process shutdown.
- After the phone is turned off, press the on button until the apple logo appears and wait until the boot up process is complete.
Steps to factory reset iPhone 8
Factory reset your iPhone certainly can solve some problems with your phone, but it does not make all the problems that exist in the phone is finished. If your phone does not respond to all applications that you run, we have to do a factory reset. Factory reset iPhone can refresh the memory and all the applications that run on your phone.
- Press and hold the on/off button and the home button at the bottom of the front of your iPhone at the same time.
- When power off slide appears, allow it to screen until the iPhone really turned off.
- Wait a few minutes until the apple logo appears on the screen. Let stand your phone until the reboot process is complete.
How to factory reset iPhone has been written earlier may work on some kind of iPhone model:
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 4S